Since joining the EU in 2004, Malta has continued to develop and establish itself as an efficient and competitive domicile for the European onshore insurance industry. One of the key factors for choosing Malta is that it remains the only full EU member state which currently has the innovation of fully fledged PCC and ICC legislation.
This legislation allows insurers to create a structure which is less demanding on capital thereby reducing costs which are ultimately shared across the company and its cells.
- It benefits from an EU single passport, helping to avoid fronting costs
- It is the only full EU member state to have PCC legislation
- Low cost base
- A very strong banking, legal and financial services sector
- Highly qualified and experienced professional management resource
- English as business language
Call: +44 1476 517975
Building Block Insurance PCC Limited
Vision Exchange Building
Triq It-Territorials, Zone 1
Central Business District
Birkirkara CBD 1070